Mountain Lion

I already posted about the GREAT MOUNT.
Looks like you built a Gun Room with the Vault Door. What do you have for inside walls?
Thanks
Len & Jill
Thank you!

In regards to my gun vault. It is 100% concrete walls and roof. I used steel studs, sprayed in insulation then drywall. I have custom made gun racks that I designed and built myself on the walls.
Can you imagine waking up late at night in your trophy room (after killing a bottle of Irish whiskey) and seeing that in the corner of the room? 🤣🤣🤣
For now it keeps my 5&7 year olds out of my trophy room!

I already posted about the GREAT MOUNT.
Looks like you built a Gun Room with the Vault Door. What do you have for inside walls?
Thanks
Len & Jill
Thank you!!

In regards to my gun vault. It is 6 inch concrete walls with a 8 inch thick concrete ceiling, I studded the walls with steel studs, closed cell sprayed insulation then drywall.
I designed and fabricated my own wall rack system to hang guns.
Here are a couple pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_9523.jpeg
    IMG_9523.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9522.jpeg
    IMG_9522.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9520.png
    IMG_9520.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9519.png
    IMG_9519.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 25
Thank you!!

In regards to my gun vault. It is 6 inch concrete walls with a 8 inch thick concrete ceiling, I studded the walls with steel studs, closed cell sprayed insulation then drywall.
I designed and fabricated my own wall rack system to hang guns.
Here are a couple pictures.
WOW that is really nice. BUNKER!!!
What room size? Could you use for a Panic room or Storm Room? Does the door have an inside locking system? There was a LRM that posted his walkin Vault a few years ago and it was Sweet.
You got it going on. Really nice collection of firearms and like your rack system. Jill and I keep looking at your Lion Mount. We are going to take your pictures out for print and put in our Game room.
Thanks for sharing

WOW that is really nice. BUNKER!!!
What room size? Could you use for a Panic room or Storm Room? Does the door have an inside locking system? There was a LRM that posted his walkin Vault a few years ago and it was Sweet.
You got it going on. Really nice collection of firearms and like your rack system. Jill and I keep looking at your Lion Mount. We are going to take your pictures out for print and put in our Game room.
Thanks for sharing
Thank you sir, I appreciate it!
It isn't a huge room, it's only 12ft x 15ft. If I were building again I would triple the size. I have 2 small insets in each corner that I built some upright hickory gun rack that matches my cabinets to hold my long guns.
We do use it for a storm shelter, etc. but I do all my reloading and gunsmith work in there as well and yes these doors can close from the inside and you can lock people out from the inside.

Attachments

• IMG_9538.png
    IMG_9538.png
    260.4 KB · Views: 24
Thank you sir, I appreciate it!
It isn't a huge room, it's only 12ft x 15ft. If I were building again I would triple the size. I have 2 small insets in each corner that I built some upright hickory gun rack that matches my cabinets to hold my long guns.
We do use it for a storm shelter, etc. but I do all my reloading and gunsmith work in there as well and yes these doors can close from the inside and you can lock people out from the inside.
Very nice!
Thanks much for sharing.
Len & Jill