26 Nosler ????

I see nothing wrong with bringing a new cartridge to market, but I rather see getting the bullets we already want and need to our local gun shops first. It's just going be one more product on back order!

I see nothing wrong with bringing a new cartridge to market, but I rather see getting the bullets we already want and need to our local gun shops first. It's just going be one more product on back order!

Wow... you were reading my mind. It's like there's one department and another one down the hall and they never talk to each other. The Shot Show is the place where vendors announce what they're going to be out of or never will produce. They might as well claim to be selling unicorns. I guess if you can't stock the shelves you can at least stock the rumor mill.

Any news on this caliber yet? I know that SHOT show just barely started, but I figured this would be 1 of the things many people are looking forward too.

I am there and jut spoke to the project manager. I will post cartridge pix later.

I am ordering a reamer tomorrow.

Here it is. Straight from the SHOT show.

Attachments

• STP61386.JPG
    STP61386.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 73
I stand by my original statement, if you are using that much powder, might as well step up to a 7mm. Which has better ballistics.

Sweet throat burning love, so when I buy my new nosler firearm chambered in the blazing 26 Nosler it comes with an extra barrel right?

Sweet throat burning love, so when I buy my new nosler firearm chambered in the blazing 26 Nosler it comes with an extra barrel right?

Just as Ferrari's take more maintenance than a Puegot, a 26 Nosler may not last as long as your 308. But it is like driving a Ferrari!

Dont hate the innovators, you dont have to buy anything- except health insurance.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.