Zeiss Victory T 2.5-10x42mm (made in Germany) riflescope

LBEdgin

I have a Zeiss Victory T 2.5-10x42mm (made in Germany) riflescope FFP Illuminated #60 reticle, red dot in center of crosshairs. I'm 2nd ower as I brought it here years back. Guessing around 13 or so years old, I can't run the serial # as It was made in Germany and my understanding those records are unavailable. It's has been a great scope and it as clear as anything I have looked through. Since getting older I really need more power now and I really hate to sell it. I sending it in tomorrow to LTM Refinishing to get it repainted to the original color and get it checked out. I have three questions; 1st I have a number in my head of the value but would really like to see what others think of it value? And 2nd I'm I in the right place to ask this question? Lastly is there is there any interest from anyone here. I expect it will be three weeks before I get it back, and at that time I'll post pictures.
Thanks for any information you can share in advance.

David Kelley

I just bought one back from a friend
It has the horizontal line with just a dot in the middle
Its going on my 416 for big critters
Great scopes

I have the same exact scope I purchased about five years ago from a friend and put on a gun. I was thinking that it wasn't getting bright enough so sent back to Zeiss . They sent it back to Germany and went through whole thing and got back after about 3-4 weeks free of charge said everything was good to go the European lit reticle just isn't as bright as scopes made for the American market. I sold the scope two months ago I would say a 95% scope just like two very small scratches and sold it for $1200.00