Zeiss Victory FL Riflescopes verses S&B

idig4au

Does anybody have any experience with the new Victory FL riflescopes? When are they going to be available? I am liking the concept of the 4-16x50 model with the bullet drop compensation turret.

How does the glass compare to S&B? The glass on my 4-16x50 Klassik is absolutely sick, and it would be hard to down grade. But I like the compensation turrent idea for the longer shots over 500 yards and I don't have that functionality with my S&B. Maybe the thing to do would be to send the S&B back to factory and have them install a turret like on their Precision Hunter series. Has anybody had this work completed?

I'm sort of old school, just like a standard duplex reticle for hunting and pretty good out to 500 yards with knowing where to hold. But after that, I wouldn't mind having some guidance of where to hold.

Thanks in advance. Hope to get some replies from the knowledgable people here on this forum.

IMHO and experience and MOA or Mill turret is supirior to any BDC tureet if you hunt in different locations and elevations

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.