ZEISS Dominates with the New VICTORY V8 Riflescope Line

ADMIN

Administrator
NORTH CHESTERFIELD, VA., January 19, 2016 – Carl Zeiss Sports Optics, the world's leading manufacturer of high performance sports optics, is pleased to announce the all new, VICTORY V8 illuminated riflescope line. Models include; 1-8x32, 1.8-14x50, 2.8-20x56 and 4.8-35x60. Select models include the new bullet drop compensator ASV, which is a 9 engraved ring system that allows each user to match the appropriate ring to their specified long range ballistics. Also included is a certificate for a free custom engraved KENTON ballistic turret ring ($149.00 retail value ) that will be built to exactly match a chosen caliber and load, a set of industry leading and award winning TALLEY signature rings ($149.00 retail value) and a SWITCHVIEW magnification "high-speed" throw ring ($60.00 retail value), for extremely fast magnification change and target acquisition.

avjM4rd5Id_H-DHkqfupJcuDcYXeFwjSUsTDBGo5MVo%2CAhdXvQB6TjLFvs1fjfes1bD3lDiq6fFky517j0_uzuk%2CPbCAhiv9LBwrMepm3oK9brWbP3LHj6w75BBhma6LEIQ%2CbX-8GAGrFTYOow0jemDgQ4twPFhe670zsPF3slRAk1w%2CVSzVoaEDbQX0RBkchPLeVKij3pY1SgEQLenmDFi-bAs

The ZEISS VICTORY V8 owes its outstanding image quality and optical resolution to its 36mm tube design and its unique fluoride lenses HT glass system. This phenomenal optical concept offers unrivalled low light performance, taking aiming accuracy to a new standard. All external lenses are protected by LotuTec® coating for easy cleaning and clear visibility in any weather situation. The V8 combines extreme zoom range and the brightest optics to make the ultimate all-purpose riflescope for all distances and situations. Whether it's a western long range spot and stalk hunt, sitting in a treestand, competing for a 3-gun championship or just shooting at the range, the ZEISS VICTORY V8 super-zoom riflescopes enable fast reaction time and flexibility – all designed to ensure the maximum shooting experience.

"Carl Zeiss has set a new standard once again," said Joel Harris, Head of Global Public Relations, Carl Zeiss Sports Optics. "The VICTORY V8 riflescopes are the finest, highest-performance riflescopes on the market today and once you've looked through one, you'll see why. We stand alone at this class level, there is nothing comparable. Never before has a ZEISS riflescope been more sharply focused on performance and elegance than the VICTORY V8. The first time you look through the V8, you'll realize that such image quality and resolution simply cannot be matched. It is an optical masterpiece full of innovation, providing a totally new user experience."

The VICTORY V8 unites the latest technologies including the new ASV bullet drop compensator which is considered the most intuitive and precise long-range shooting solution in the world. The 36mm tube diameter provides a substantial benefit to those users who need a larger range of adjustment for long range hunting shots. A fiber optical light system thinner than a human hair provides the finest illuminated dot in the world, resulting in 3 millimeter subtension coverage at 100 yards. The result is pure precision with the smallest targets at the greatest distance.

The multifunction illumination button on the ZEISS VICTORY V8 line is the most advanced illumination control system on the market. It can be quickly, silently and intuitively operated even with gloves on.

Another stroke of genius from ZEISS: the integrated intelligent motion sensor. The illuminated dot is automatically deactivated as soon as you put the rifle down. It reactivates as soon as you take aim – a feature that saves time and energy. The illumination intensity can be continuously adjusted via an easy-to-use, low-profile control wheel optimally positioned on the top of the eyepiece ,which can be comfortably operated in full silence.

Experience the sheer brilliance of the ZEISS VICTORY V8, backed by an industry-leading limited lifetime transferable warranty and a 5 year No Fault policy. For more information on the VICTORY V8 and all ZEISS award winning products, please visit us at Enjoy premium quality riflescopes, binoculars and spotting scopes from ZEISS - Find your product or accessory, perfectly adapted to your needs. | ZEISS United States or join us at facebook.com/CarlZeissHuntingUS.

Are these the same as the ones that have been on the European market for over two years?
Are they "new" just because they are marketed in the US now or have there been any changes?
I seen one on a German Army Sniper System a while back and it was an outstanding piece of gear that is for sure.
Our issued Leupolds can't hold a candle, even the newer models!

that is if you like 36mm main tube. I don't know of any ring options in that size. I bet the cost is insane too.

that is if you like 36mm main tube. I don't know of any ring options in that size. I bet the cost is insane too.

I think the guy toting it around said they were 2,500 + euros, I'm sure they would go for over $3k here. And you are correct about the rings. The tubes on these things just keep growing.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.