Your thoughts on the FN SPR A1 Rifle

Uncle Z

I have been thinking of getting another rifle to do some longrange plinking with and have always been a fan of FN firearms. Anyway I have been looking at the FN SPR A1 .308 rifle with 24" barrel. Anyone have one or have any experience with them? Here is a link to the one I am looking at.
FN SPR A1 Rifle - 24" - .308

I have been thinking of getting another rifle to do some longrange plinking with and have always been a fan of FN firearms. Anyway I have been looking at the FN SPR A1 .308 rifle with 24" barrel. Anyone have one or have any experience with them? Here is a link to the one I am looking at.
FN SPR A1 Rifle - 24" - .308

I have been very happy with mine to say the least. A friend on another forum had issues with his not maintaining the factory accuracy guarantee and they made it right for him. I got mine when they moved there plant and sold off ton's of barreled actions.

I would not hesitate to buy another if I could afford it. I had Kevin Cram go over mine with a fine tooth comb tune the trigger and bed it to a McMillan stock I got a deal on.
0035.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.