Yippee I am Winner! Not So Much!

Muddyboots

Freaking scammers trying new route:
Voice mail:

"Hi this is an important message from the PCH award Center. The house where dreams come true congratulations. You are our first place winner for this month super prize giveaway of $8.5 million in a brand-new 2023 Mercedes Benz in the color of your choice plus $7000 weekly for life. Congratulations for being one of our newest winners. The prize patrol team has scheduled your prize delivery. So please provide your claim ID number is xxxxx. Again that number is xxxxx. When speaking to your claims agent xxxi xxxxx. We are looking forward to hearing from you. To claim your prize please contact the claims department by calling xxxx. That is xxxx Mondays to Fridays between the hours of 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM and on Saturdays 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM at Ward Center would like to take time out to congratulate you once more. Have a nice day."

SERIOUSLY? Do people really fall for this stupid 💩? Wait, Tourons from Yellowstone line up I bet. They almost had me at Mercedes at color of my choice. 🤮. The "Have a nice day" was "nice" touch. Freaking dirtbags.

Freaking scammers trying new route:
Voice mail:

"Hi this is an important message from the PCH award Center. The house where dreams come true congratulations. You are our first place winner for this month super prize giveaway of $8.5 million in a brand-new 2023 Mercedes Benz in the color of your choice plus $7000 weekly for life. Congratulations for being one of our newest winners. The prize patrol team has scheduled your prize delivery. So please provide your claim ID number is xxxxx. Again that number is xxxxx. When speaking to your claims agent xxxi xxxxx. We are looking forward to hearing from you. To claim your prize please contact the claims department by calling xxxx. That is xxxx Mondays to Fridays between the hours of 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM and on Saturdays 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM at Ward Center would like to take time out to congratulate you once more. Have a nice day."

SERIOUSLY? Do people really fall for this stupid 💩? Wait, Tourons from Yellowstone line up I bet. They almost had me at Mercedes at color of my choice. 🤮. The "Have a nice day" was "nice" touch. Freaking dirtbags.
Craig you missed out. We got the same call and had to give them our Social Security #. CC numbers and our Bank Account #s with passwords.
If you would have given them all that info they would have put the $8.5 mil in your account and shipped you the Mercedes through Car Vana!
We ended up with six goats and a Mule. They delivered them last night with the EXTRA Bonus of 100 lbs of grain!
Some people are just LUCKY!!!