I am color blind.I am not sure what color my socks are.Will i get banned if I post?

I got no good color blind stories but one thing that drives my eyes crazy is bright green letters on a white page! My eyes just can't process that combo.

This really crops up with shooting glasses. They have many colors that are supposed to enhance either target colors or definition. Everyone's eyes are different and they see colors and combinations of colors differently. Choosing the right one makes both stationary and flying targets easier to define and see. Here is a perfect example. Purple is supposed to block green and enhance orange. Many sporting guys swear by them in the woods. When I put them on the target turns the exact same color as the sky and totally disappears. Choosing the right color can enhance any target, rifle, shotgun, or pistol.

I bought a pair of Leica RF binos from my brother in laws friend out of state. My sister was coming down to visit and brought them to me. Found out I can't see the read out in the binos. Still looking for RF binos I can read...

I bought a pair of Leica RF binos from my brother in laws friend out of state. My sister was coming down to visit and brought them to me. Found out I can't see the read out in the binos. Still looking for RF binos I can read...
Try it with several different colors of shooting glasses on. One will do it most likely.

My dad is colorblind. He was painting the front door a dark green my mother had picked out. The door was a dark brown. It looked like he tried to camo the door. My mother thought he did that on purpose. She ask why did you do that? He couldn't see all the parts he missed. It looked fine to him. They left it like that as a joke and get " why is your door camouflaged?". Dad tells them to keep you from finding it and bothering us....I have more

In kindergarten the teacher had a paper plate with colored circle as a test. Never did pas that. Wasn't till 4th grade the teacher told my parents to get me checked. Terns out i have trouble with blues and greens. I learned not to just dlurt out what color something is. Played paint ball once thay gave one teanm yellow tape around your arm and the other green tape. If i didn't recognize you as my team i shoot you.

It seems maybe more common that I thought.
Sometimes we forget how lucky we are for not having any out of the ordinary condition.
I wear contact s over glasses but eyes deteriorate for most just mine started. At 40

So I can see color fine but apparently I can read so I thought huntz was saying he didn't know what color his gunstocks were this whole time I didn't realize this whole conversation was about socks

I told you they were black.
E6ATFP.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.