Xmas Decorations Gremlins!

Best thing to do is buy new ones the day after x-mass when they are nearly free then take down the ones you have and toss them been doing it this way for years it sure takes the frustration out of it

Best thing to do is buy new ones the day after x-mass when they are nearly free then take down the ones you have and toss them been doing it this way for years it sure takes the frustration out of it
One can also buy Halloween candy for super cheap after Halloween…but it certainly doesn't make it till next Halloween so i can't claim it's about saving money

But is it really in the spirit of Christmas to not risk electrocution, falling from ladders, and having to buy lights like they're scratch and wins and if you win it just means the lights work???

Haha, probably not, but with my luck it would likely be the death of me.

This is why if I ever get out of my condo I am just going to buy one of those projectors that you stick in your yard and it projects your Christmas lights onto your house. Cool patterns and intricate movement. That way I don't have to worry about wires, ladders, storage, and the time and effort to put them up only to have them not work. It at least sounds good in my head.
^^^ This. This is all we do anymore.

Whoever figured this out was a marketing genius. Simple, easy set up, and looks at least moderately cool.