Wyoming Outdoorsmen Need Your Help

Not trying to sabotage this section but this is the most viewed section on this forum. There is an animal rights group in Wyoming that goes by the name of Wyoming Untrapped that are trying to push through a petition to have Wyoming's trapping regulations changed. This might not seem like a very big deal to most but this is also the same group that tried to get the Wyoming Best of The Best Coyote Calling Contests shut down not so long ago. This isn't about changing regulations there main goal is to ban trapping, hunting and fishing in Wyoming and other states. This is just a way for them to get in and we all know it wont stop there. If any of you live in Wyoming or come here to hunt please send over a letter to our G & F commissioners expressing your concern and that you are against any trapping regulation changes. Wyoming Untrapped has a lot of people that have sent in letters but I know that sportsmen have more support then people realize. We need to show them just how much support we have. We have until tomorrow to get letters in. Here is a link on where to send letters.
Regards,
Laramie Wiginton
https://wgfd.wyo.gov/about-us/game-and-fish-commission
Email with letter sent.

I am so sick of these in your face and business. Why can't these people keep to themselves. Will send. AZ banned trapping on public lands in the mid 90's and about 2 years ago banned organized coyote contests.

No worries. Thanks for sending it in! I knew the members on this forum would be up for the challenge.

Spent most of my 69 years in WY. I live in AZ now for work purposes. WY IS THE GREATEST STATE IN THE U.S. BAR NONE. It needs to stay that way!! I doubt this group will affect the G&F's view of how to run their trapping program. But never leave even a small possibility when it comes to politics. Too much corruption in this country's politics. I will get my message up there Likity Split!! WWG1WGA

Yeah, their Word document has some weird formatting embedded within it that I just wiped clean and then PDF'ed it which made it cleaner for a send.

Not trying to sabotage this section but this is the most viewed section on this forum. There is an animal rights group in Wyoming that goes by the name of Wyoming Untrapped that are trying to push through a petition to have Wyoming's trapping regulations changed. This might not seem like a very big deal to most but this is also the same group that tried to get the Wyoming Best of The Best Coyote Calling Contests shut down not so long ago. This isn't about changing regulations there main goal is to ban trapping, hunting and fishing in Wyoming and other states. This is just a way for them to get in and we all know it wont stop there. If any of you live in Wyoming or come here to hunt please send over a letter to our G & F commissioners expressing your concern and that you are against any trapping regulation changes. Wyoming Untrapped has a lot of people that have sent in letters but I know that sportsmen have more support then people realize. We need to show them just how much support we have. We have until tomorrow to get letters in. Here is a link on where to send letters.
Regards,
Laramie Wiginton
https://wgfd.wyo.gov/about-us/game-and-fish-commission
Done and thank you for letting us know.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.