Behind enemy lines in CA. Need to escape. Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see what Bernie has to say on the subject......oh that's right , he is in his private jet on a cross country trip, while counting his latest winfall , million dollar book profits, on his way to speak about the filthy rich and their contribution to global warming o_O

Yea, its over.......enjoyed all who contributed. It was refreshing to speak freely about those things l feel , if we dont act, will eventually force us to let go of our blessed 2A.

Let's see....a

Lets see, a government that allows the rich to continue to get richer while providing millions of jobs for American, all while allowing its citizens free will to live the way they see fit as long as they pull their weight..........vs..........a government that holds those terrible rich job producers to task for their manipulation of our system to the point of causing jobs to leave our country, while allowing millions of people to flood our borders who wont have jobs either, dont care about our rules or the sacrifice it took to guarantee the liberties so many died for , and spread the ideology that made them want to leave their country in the first place. All the while , stripping US citizens of those rights that make our country the best place to live on the planet...............I will take what's behind door #1, please.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...h-politics-america-100-richest-what-they-want

I couldn't even count how many people I've shown this video to. But I can count on one hand the amount of people who even cared to watch it. Our Republic is FULL of lazy, fat, entitled, privileged, selfish, narcissistic, zombies who have never had to be selfless in their lives. Two generations of "americans" have done nothing to serve others. 19 years of combat and 2% volunteer to serve? Far to many are too stupid to see the lake for the water in it. Let alone fight for the selfish lives they lead. What this country needs is a year long power outage. It would solve quite a bit.
Takes me back to the early 70's when I was in high school. Had a great shop class teacher who would often interject some of his politics and wisdom to help shape the young naive minds of his students. He was without doubt a patriot and anti-communist. I will never forget the talk he gave us one morning about how communists spoke of destroying the USA from within. And that they would do it, if we were not careful once we as adults ran this great country. Great shop teacher, even missing a couple fingers from a table saw. Wish there were more like him these days.

The best part is you can be like that shop teacher for the next generation. I know I give it my all to teach the next gen. I worked youth corrections for 8 years and I used it as a forum to teach pro 2A and just in general being patriotic and good person. Likely it fell on deaf ears but I gave it a try regardless.

I would bet more will remember than you realize. Often takes a while to sink in and they need something to compare it against. Then they will probably say: "That crazy old dude was right!"
Likely you're right. However I was only about 3 years older than most. I started at 21 and most kids were 17-20. Towards the end of it I guess I was almost 30 and that's old lol.

Takes me back to the early 70's when I was in high school. Had a great shop class teacher who would often interject some of his politics and wisdom to help shape the young naive minds of his students. He was without doubt a patriot and anti-communist. I will never forget the talk he gave us one morning about how communists spoke of destroying the USA from within. And that they would do it, if we were not careful once we as adults ran this great country. Great shop teacher, even missing a couple fingers from a table saw. Wish there were more like him these days.
Sounds like my dad when i was young. 36 yet... shhhhh....

Status
Not open for further replies.