wyoming elk hunt

airborne6.8

I had a trip booked with JJ from Wapiti Ridge outfitters, and just got the call he is getting a divorce and the wife gets one camp and he gets another. Just so happens i had the wifes camp booked. Dont think i want to do that. Any one know of a good elk outfitter "Anywhere" Thanks

I had a trip booked with JJ from Wapiti Ridge outfitters, and just got the call he is getting a divorce and the wife gets one camp and he gets another. Just so happens i had the wifes camp booked. Dont think i want to do that. Any one know of a good elk outfitter "Anywhere" Thanks

what does she look like/ how old is she? lol:D

That's very sad to hear. I hunted with JJ back in 07 and had a great time. I hope things work out for him. He was a hard working outfitter who did what he said he would do.

That's very sad to hear. I hunted with JJ back in 07 and had a great time. I hope things work out for him. He was a hard working outfitter who did what he said he would do.
+1
I also hunted with JJ about 3 years ago and have spoken with him several times since. Have also spoke with others who hunted with him and all agree that he works hard for his clients.
If Amanda keeps the veteran guides for the camp, it will probably still be a good hunt- if there are still any elk in the area.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.