Wyoming Arms suppressors

I hear what you're saying and that's why I made the post to see if they just suck at marketing and guys have had success with them, or it is what it is and thus why there isn't much info out there on them. I've always been a bang for the buck guy so don't need premiuim but certainly dont want a piece of junk for that kind of money.
Looks like the tbac ultra 5 would be an easy choice although expensive.
Any other suggestions to consider???

look at YHM Resonator. I run one with great results and is affordable. Paid 525 for mine.

Like alot of people, my suppressor might be my one and only....for $1500.00 , I needed to make sure I was happy with my choice. Ultra 9 TBAC was the one I chose...why, LOTS of reviews that stated it did what TBAC says it will. Not that others don't, but I shoot matches out to 550 yds at steel plates that average 1-1-1/2 MOA in size....I install my suppressor each match....the practice swinger at 200 meters is 2"..hitting it is a non issue with a Savage 6 Dasher....1st shot. And I'm not a "fan boy" for any brand, I don't even own a Vortex! If money and time allow, I will buy a 22 centerfire tbac for my next one.....

You mentioned 300wsm. I doubt any 5" suppressor would take that.

I hate the wait on the stamps. My Form 4 was approved August 3rd. I still dont have it! I applied for a Form 1 on July 28th. Had my stamp on August 14th.

The technology for home built suppressors is fantastic! Many guys build suppressors that beat most commercial suppressors. I have 4 Form 1 suppressors stamps in less time than it take the ATF to mail my approved Form 4 stamp.

If you have any skills at with hand tools it's very easy to DIY. I bought $145.00 worth of drilling jigs and a heavy duty SS tubing cutter $85.00...GTG

Looking at buying my first suppressor. It will be primarily used on hunting rifles and thinking of building a 300wsm just for it. Wanting something pretty short and compact and not worried about being extremely quiet. Recoil relief and no need for hearing protection in the field are my main goals, while still being a reasonable overall size for packing in elk country.
I came across Wyoming Arms suppressors, they make both 4&5" cans and the titanium version weighs a mere 4 & 5oz respectively.

Anyone run them???
I follow the recommendations of my Class 3 dealer. He has the most experience and keeps them on hand. I use a Dead Air for rimfire squirrel rifle and a Silencerco Omega 30 for centerfire. The Omega 30 is rated for 300 Magnums. https://silencerco.com/silencers/omega-300/

I follow the recommendations of my Class 3 dealer. He has the most experience and keeps them on hand. I use a Dead Air for rimfire squirrel rifle and a Silencerco Omega 30 for centerfire. The Omega 30 is rated for 300 Magnums. https://silencerco.com/silencers/omega-300/
First I'm not saying the Omega is an average suppressor, no personal experience, but I hear (pun :) ) it one of the top out there.

There is a guy who recently built a Form 1 suppressor that he has a video of, that is at least equal to the Omega. He calls it his Holy Grail, that was his goal, to equal or better the Omega, he said he has. I think he is an SOT...

But these are not freeze plug solvent trap kits, that's old school and some do work ok, but when you research your design and buy the right parts. It easy to reach the quality of the suppressors in top 10%.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.