• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Rem 700 bdl varmint 243 (70's)

crowsnest2002

I have for trade a Remington 700 BDL varmint year is early 1970's. It is in a VLS stock for strength. Trigger breaks at about 3#.
I also have about 40 rounds 95 grn berger vlds that could be included. I will also include the reload recipe. Please just PM me and I'll get back to you. I would be interested in a trade for Savage 10 predator 243, 308, or Savage 12, 112 BVSS 243, 308(not 223) Savage 10 precision 308. I want to trade because really I just miss having a 308 and am kind of looking for a lighter rifle. You can kind of tell what the trades are I'm looking for. Thanks again for looking. Scope, rings, bipod, and sling not included. Scope base can be.
fkady9.jpg

15ek40y.jpg

350uq7a.jpg

2n1e0qu.jpg

30if70l.jpg

2mxl4wl.jpg

qxt85v.jpg

2wg9m5i.jpg

2pq28tv.jpg

2ednzhh.jpg

do you still have the original stock? Would that go with it? would you have a cash price?

Cheers

I do not have original stock, sorry. Cash price is $650 for rifle and shipping on purchasers expense. Your FFL needs to accept from private parties as well. I can throw some other things in with the deal for the right trade. I have someone interested right now and I'm not sure if they are going to flake out on me. I'm going to give them some time before I start through my list of interested people. Honestly I'm looking for a Savage 10 pc 308 as a lighter carry rifle. I hate the idea of getting rid of this rifle but sitting for long periods of time isn't my method of hunting :), I like to walk.