• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 BDL varmint in .243

actually that one is identical to mine. Its skip line cut checkering. The very early bdls had pressed checkering and so did the adl but i dont think they every made any heavy barreled guns that early in production.

I've got one of these. It's a 1971 model and is 99%. Shoots one hole groups with factory Superformance 58gr v-max. I also have one in 22-250 that shoots .5 moa and I've never tried to work up a load. Awesome old guns.

I would appreciate if you guys that get the tiny groups please post your load receipies as well as seating depths for bullets ( or COAL) you found most accurate. Yes these old guns can really shoot.

Mine likes 85 gr sierra with 40.0 gr imr 4350 at 2925 fps= .25" at 100 yds

working on 60 gr sierra with h380 and varget powder looks promising even smaller groups.

thanks
odavid

ODAVID- while there are several; lapua brass, 85 sierra bthp, 37.5 of I4064 . 030 off. about the same with 37 or 38 of varget also. these loads have shot good in more than a half a dozen remingtons and three sakos.