• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Ruger No.1 in 300 Win Mag

cafsman

Deeply figured buttstock and forearm. Forearm appears to have some dings and slight crack or fissure on left side where the receiver and barrel meet that was professionally repaired or appeared after the forearm was mounted and finished. Does not affect performance in any way at all. Metal and bore are 99.9%. The rifle comes with original Ruger tip off rings and also folding leaf rifle sight. This is a dynamic combination of fine rifle and quality optics. This will easily take any large game on the North American continent.

I have added photos of the rifle with the Redfield 3x9 scope with Duplex reticle. This is an older red pad model with a trigger that has some degree of adjustment. Optics are crystal clear and this scope is a perfect match for this hard hitting caliber. More information and photos are available by emailing me at [email protected]. I have not personally shot the gun so no idea how it performs. Asking price with this scope is $950 + shipping to your FFL.

Here are some recent photos (click on photo):

First I take it will be the new owner.

Last edited: