• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Remington Sendero 300 SFII winmag

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatoutt

Hello-
I am wanting to sell my Remington 700 SFII. Stainless 26 inch fluted barrel with synthetic stock. 300 winmag. Gun is stock, has had no work. I have personally not shot the rifle, but it has been shot. Round count is under 40 according to the person I bought it off of. I do have the original box and paperwork. Box is in excellent shape. I would call the gun 99%. $1100.00 plus shipping to your FFL address. I will pay for insurance. 3 day inspection period. If you are unhappy, I will refund your money. You pay shipping back to me with insurance. I prefer payment by USPS money orders.

Sorry, but NO California sales.

I am new to this forum, but have been selling on Ebay, Gunbroker, and INgunowner with zero negative feedback for years. Any questions or concerns, please dont hesitate to ask. If you would like more photos, or different angles I would be more than happy to send them to you.

Gun is located in Indiana

Thanks

Shane

Attachments

• sendero1.jpg
    sendero1.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 14
  • sendero2.jpg
    sendero2.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 16
  • sendero3.jpg
    sendero3.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 16
480-522-5442 for any questions. I will be in the woods on the weekends with no cell phone service. Please call thru the week before 9pm indiana time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts