• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Sendero SFII

HuntnID

I have a Remington Sendero SFII 300 Win Mag for sale. I have had it since last fall and I have reloaded 3 boxes of 180 grain ballistic tips that I have shot through it, so it has exactly 150 shots. I installed a Karsten Cheekpiece and have an EGW 20 moa base on it. This is a great deal for someone looking to get into long range shooting. This gun shot 76 grains of rl22 with 180 grain ballistic tips very well at I believe 3120fps. Just better than 3/4moa. I will let all of this go for $900 and I believe that this is a great deal so I am pretty firm on this price. I change guns like I change clothes. I will probably regret selling it but I have a new need and got to fund it somehow. If there are any questions pm me and ask. The mark 4 in the picture isn't really for sale but like I said money talks. Thanks, Ron

2011-07-13_17-27-16_978.jpg

2011-07-13_17-27-29_136.jpg

2011-07-13_17-27-58_38.jpg

2011-07-13_17-28-14_631.jpg

Last edited:
How many rounds have been through the rifle?

Where are you located?

Is .75 MOA the best that this rifle has been able to produce?

What sort of patterns did it throw at long(er) ranges?

Thanks!

I've only tried this one load. .75moa is consistent. I've had a lot of groups that shot under .5 but I always knew as long as I did my part ( which I'm not a very good shot) that it would be .75 or under. The furthest I shot was 500. I didn't shoot many groups but 4 inches would be about average. We were shooting pop cans almost everytime at that distance.

I haven't gotten any real quotes and any pricing I have done for that was in passing but the impression they have given me was that it would be quick and typically around 50 baring other problems.

Last edited:
Ok. I just called one of the gunsmiths and I was wrong. He said that reaming the barrel out to a 300 ultra mag would be $150. I am sorry. I didn't realize that their quotes 'in passing' and the real quotes would be so different. I took the part about rechambering out of the original ad because I didn't want to further mislead anyone. Sorry for the hassle.

Last edited:
to be clear, you are selling the rifle and the picatinny rail base for 900? and the scope would be (significantly) extra?