• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Remington 700 Long Range 25-06(PRICE DROP)SOLD

dakotakidd

Up for sale is my very lightly used Remington 700 Long Range 25-06. This rifle is like new I would say 10/10 condition wise. Has a PSV029-32 HS Precision stock in sand color. Stock has the recoil lug bedded with devcon and barrel floats and sits nice and straight in the barrel channel. Stock has a Matthew's Fab cheek piece on it to help align your eye when using a 50mm scope. (SCOPE, RINGS AND BIPOD WILL NOT COME WITH GUN) I have only shot 117g Hornady American Whitetail ammo in it to break it in and get on paper, shoots them under 1", not bad for cheap factory ammo and the factory x mark trigger. Has less than 40 rounds through the gun. I like the gun but do not have much use for it. Planned on it being my antelope gun but my new 6.5 creedmoor does that job well so I have a hard time justifying keeping this around. I would like to get $750 for it but open to offers and trades. Willing to ship to your ffl at your cost. Feel free to text me 605-290-2786
IMG_4955_zpsxvs8sst0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Re: WTS Remington 700 Long Range 25-06

Intrested in selling just the barreled action and botom metal?

What kind of trades are you interested in?

Remington 700 or model 7, decent optics(binos, scopes, rangefinder, spotting scope) open to most things if it's something I need. Let me know.

Sorry posted a reply then changed my mind didn't know how to unpost. Thanks