• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Reminton 700 Long Range 25-06

dakotakidd

IMG_3641_zpswwm4c3eh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]Kicking around the idea of thinning out the herd. I have a Remington 700 long range that I have had for less than a year and never have hunted with it, just bench shot a few times. Bought two boxes of Hornady american white tail and one box of hsm trophy gold ammo and i still have a few rounds left so it has not been shot much. It has a sand colored hs precision stock on it with a adjustable check piece from Matthew's Fabrication, recoil lug has been bedded with Devcon. It will shoot both the Hornady 117 grain and the hsm loaded 115 Berger vlds under a half inch at 100 yards. I feel it could do better with handloads and some trigger work, I just never got around to it. Having a 6.5 Creedmoor built for me now so that's where my time and money has gone. For sale is gun only, ill be keeping the scope and rings.
I would like to ask $750 for it but open to offers, we can figure out shipping after we decide on a price.
Text for more info and pictures. Cell number 605-290-2786. I'll try to attach a photo
http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy336/facutler91/IMG_3641_zpswwm4c3eh.jpg