• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Custom 7mm-300 Win Mag

Jepp577

Regrettably, I'm needing to sell this custom 7mm-300 win mag. Stiller predator action with pinned 20 moa rail, Stiller PTG machined aluminum bottom metal, Wyatt extended box magazine, 28" #5 Brux fluted barrel, Holland muzzle brake, Timney trigger, Manners MCS-T GAP camo stock with aluminum pillars, rifle also bedded with marine-tex. This rifle is extremely accurate, 3/8" @ 200 yds target included in pics. Shoots 180 Berger vlds 3080 fps. Brass is easily made by necking down any 300 win mag brass. Redding typs-s full length bushing die, bushings, and competition seating die included. As well as 100 pcs of Winchester brass. Approx 250 rds shot thru the gun. All load development had been completed. Asking $3600. Scope not included for listed price.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 22
Regrettably, I'm needing to sell this custom 7mm-300 win mag. Stiller predator action with pinned 20 moa rail, Stiller PTG machined aluminum bottom metal, Wyatt extended box magazine, 28" #5 Brux fluted barrel, Holland muzzle brake, Timney trigger, Manners MCS-T GAP camo stock with aluminum pillars, rifle also bedded with marine-tex. This rifle is extremely accurate, 3/8" @ 200 yds target included in pics. Shoots 180 Berger vlds 3080 fps. Brass is easily made by necking down any 300 win mag brass. Redding typs-s full length bushing die, bushings, and competition seating die included. As well as 100 pcs of Winchester brass. Approx 250 rds shot thru the gun. All load development had been completed. Asking $3600. Scope not included for listed price.[/QUOTE I seem to be having trouble posting other pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 18
Regrettably, I'm needing to sell this custom 7mm-300 win mag. Stiller predator action with pinned 20 moa rail, Stiller PTG machined aluminum bottom metal, Wyatt extended box magazine, 28" #5 Brux fluted barrel, Holland muzzle brake, Timney trigger, Manners MCS-T GAP camo stock with aluminum pillars, rifle also bedded with marine-tex. This rifle is extremely accurate, 3/8" @ 200 yds target included in pics. Shoots 180 Berger vlds 3080 fps. Brass is easily made by necking down any 300 win mag brass. Redding typs-s full length bushing die, bushings, and competition seating die included. As well as 100 pcs of Winchester brass. Approx 250 rds shot thru the gun. All load development had been completed. Asking $3600. Scope not included for listed price.[/QUOTE I seem to be having trouble posting other pics.
200 yd target

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 20
The rifle weighs approx 8lbs without the scope. The machining was done by Landon Gines (Bullseye Precision) here in Utah.

Thank you so much for the bump. It's a great rifle. I should also like to express appreciation to all those contributors of the 7mm-300 win mag threads that proved to be of great value to me as I gathered good components and information for this build. Whoever buys this rifle will surely not be disappointed.

Recent Posts