• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS custom 300 win mag

Aimsmall

I have a great rifle that I'd like to sell to a hunter that will use and appreciate it. It is a trued Remington 700 action, built by Jim Ketchum of Petaluma, CA. Mr Ketchum is a low volume high quality shop, and I've owned semi-custom as well as other custom rifles over the last 45 years and this one is as nice as any of them. I'm attaching a photo of a recent trip to the range that shows that this rifle easily shoots under 1/2". Specs include the trued action, Jewell trigger, HS Precision stock, cerakoted Douglas match grade barrel with Vais muzzle brake (25" with brake). The photos are from my iPhone and don't show how nice this rifle truly is. It has 35 rounds through it and has only been to the range. I'm getting older and don't hunt much anymore so I'm hoping to find it a new home. I'm asking $3250 with scope (currently has a Leupokd vxIII 4.5-14, shipped in a hard Boyt case to your FFL. Thanks for looking.

Reduced to $300 or $2750 just the rifle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 12