WTK: Best Hand Primer

I use the RCBS with an adj stop. I also use the 21st primer pocket tool. If I was buying new I would get the 21st hand primer tool. I have measured the case head flange on my brass and the difference is maybe 1-1/2 thou.
primal tool.jpg

Bob, I have 4 of the RCBS, they are a pain in the arrss in how they screw up the primer flow on the small primers. The old Lee were a heck of a lot better. Could be the luck of the draw for me!

Bob, I have 4 of the RCBS, they are a pain in the arrss in how they screw up the primer flow on the small primers. The old Lee were a heck of a lot better. Could be the luck of the draw for me!

Yea, no idea on the smalls, I have only used large. They only change the stem so I could see issues with the feed.

Yea, no idea on the smalls, I have only used large. They only change the stem so I could see issues with the feed.
I use the RCBS and haven't had a problem reloading either .308 win. LRP or SRP with it, I only load 50 to 100 at a time and could see if loading more it could tax your hand. It not only came with the large rifle primer stem and small rifle primer stem but with two different primer feeds, black for large and white for small.IMG_8143.jpeg

I use the RCBS with an adj stop. I also use the 21st primer pocket tool. If I was buying new I would get the 21st hand primer tool. I have measured the case head flange on my brass and the difference is maybe 1-1/2 thou.View attachment 519646
Bob, what I did with mine was went to the hardware store, and bought several small stainless washers. They are small, and the hole is only big enough that I can slide them on the flat black metal piece that connects to the handle. I use 6 of them, and they prevent the handle from being pushed too far toward the body which would result in the primer being crushed. I think I paid 4 cents apiece for the washers. It works great !

Sorry, don't have the ability to post a picture. Hopefully my explanation is good enough to give you the idea.