WTB Stock For Savage 111

Dosh

Looking for a stock for a Savage 111 long action/30-06 in walnut, laminate or carbon fiber/fiberglass. NO TUPPERWARE!! PM if you have a used stock I can use, if bedded I can remove it if not too much to remove.
Thanks Dosh

Last edited:
I have Boyd's Laminate on two Savage rifles and am very well pleased. Both were 100% drop-in.
GOOD LUCK and GOOD SHOOTING!!!

Thank you both for the replies. This Savage 111 is for a young man with limited income just out of the Marine Corp. he has a Remington 788 which is as bad as it gets. I found this 111 for him and he'd like a stock upgrade which won't kill his wallet. He works for my son and his father in law is onboard to help us with the costs. A new Boyd's is not expensive but it is to him. Hoping to find a used stock to possibly refinish and bed for him.

I might have a LA Accu-stock for sale I can give him a discount on. If interested PM me and we can talk.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.