• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Savage Accutrigger/Rifle Basix/SSS trigger and a sear

Comprido

WTB Savage trigger of some type. I'd consider an Accutrigger, Rifle Basix, SSS trigger or even the old three screw trigger.

Also looking for a Savage 110 sear (they are out at Brownells).

Thanks.

I have an accu-trigger for $75 shipped. Pulled from a new varmint rifle and replaced with a competition accu-trigger. Nothing wrong with this one I just traded because I had the other one with the red blade setting in the cupboard.

I picked up a savage 111 with accutrigger to build on earlier this year. After dry-firing it about 600 times I decided the accutrigger was not for me. I chose the Sav-2 from Rifle Basix and love it. Now that it is broken in it scales at 1 pound 8 ounces and will NOT accidently release the sear from dropping the rifle butt first or slamming the bolt closed, both of which were pretty common with the factory unit. Trigger, barrel and muzzle brake were all done by E. A. Brown Co. The 6.5-284Norma is running 2886 with 140 Berger VLDs, and grouping 3/4moa.

Attachments

• first shots savage 028.jpg
    first shots savage 028.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 6

Recent Posts