SOLD/EXPIRED WTB - heavy barrel for savage

nathank

Looking to buy a heavy barrel for my savage project. I would like it to be a heavy barrel. I'm open to calibres but would like something in the .308 or bigger but I am open to others. I would love to see something with a break and flutes if its out there. Thanks

pdog06

There is a factory 24" 10fp heavy barrel with under 100 rounds thru it for $100 over on 6mmbr.com. The guy is good to deal with too. I am just finishing up a deal with him and it went very smooth.

savage parts

TrophyHunter_colorado

I have a .300 win mag 26" 1 in 10 small shank Mcgowen. I was just getting ready to send in to have it taken down a couple contours. It is a target taper has no muzzle break or fluting. This barrel shoots .5 MOA or better and has 268 documented rounds. I have the load data all ready figured out. I would let this barrel go for 450.00 I know you can buy one for cheaper but the load data all ready figured out and knowing you are getting a good barrel out the gate. I don't really want to see it go but Ill just buy another one for a new project I guess.Take it or leave it if you are interested I have pics of groups shot with rifle.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce