• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 700 LA LH stock

youngbuck

My southpaw buddy is starting to get parts for a build. I need a rem 700 LA that's LH, BDL. I'm looking for McMillans, Manners, HS, B&C, ect. Let me know what you have. The uglier the better. Were going to texture and paint. I'd like to find an inexpensive beat up Mcmillan A-3. I do know cheap and Mcmillan are rarely used in the same sentence. At this point he's not real picky, LH LA stocks are not easy to come across.

I'll definitely keep than in mind JC. Is it inletted for the left handed top safety and BDL hinged floor plate? He was hoping for a tactical style with a vertical grip. Do you know how big the barrel channel is or weight? Pics?

Yep left handed top safety and BDL hinged floor plate, rem magnum barrel channel. Can be opened up to atleast a #8 Lilja

got a email address i will send you some pics

I have a left hand adl lightweight hunting stock if your interested let me know. Comes with hardware, yours for $50 plus ship

What kind of gun is he building?

I have a left handed 338 edge for sale right now. Mcmillian BDL A-5 in gap camo. Buy it and I'll throw in a free barreled action