WSM & RSAUM Owners: Please help me! (re: DBM systems)

Do you have any experience with the WSM/RSAUM with a DBM system? (multiple choice)

• No, never used the WSM/RSAUM

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • I've used/use the WSM/RSAUM, but only in single shot / internal box mag

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • I've used/use the WSM/RSAUM with NON-AI mags and DO NOT suggest it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've used/use the WSM/RSAUM with NON-AI mags and it works for me

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • I've used/use the WSM/RSAUM with AI mags and DO NOT suggest it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've used/use the WSM/RSAUM with AI mags and it works for me

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
my A-bolt 7mm WSM fed perfectly fine with its box mag. My x-bolt 300 WSM seems to feed fine with its removable mag as well but I have not shot that rifle yet. Just fed some blank rounds through it.

This thread is proof that your gunsmithing source may be compromised. There may be a conspiracy to keep you away from the wsm cartridge.................Don't let them win.

This thread is proof that your gunsmithing source may be compromised. There may be a conspiracy to keep you away from the wsm cartridge.................Don't let them win.

Yeah no kidding, I'll have to see for myself. Of course that'll be after I've laid down the $3k-$4k though...

I have a 270 WSM in a Winchester and it is as slick as ice feeding. I also have a 7mm SAUM in a Remington and it's not as smooth. I also just bought a 270 WSM in a Remington and it will not eject the case, but will eject the 7mm SAUM so it will be getting a new barrel soon. All are from standard magazines.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.