WOW -26 this am.... who else..

littletoes

UP TO ZERO? You lucky dog. Remember, that cold has got to pass through here before you get it. We won't see 0 till Wednesday.
Dang near froze my truck up!
rolleyes.gif

-35*F at the inlaws this morning!

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited by: littletoes ]

We too are going to the deepfreeze the next couple of days, so glad N Dakota warmed the air before it got to us'ns.
grin.gif

db

Ric,

The next time you look up your weather on the Web. Look up mine too. Area Code 85617.

Give me a call when you are coming and I'll pick you up in Tucson.
grin.gif

Tim

is fighting through this "dirty" cold??

supposed to get up to 0* today.. man break out the pina colada's

It is 9 degrees here this morning. I had to talk the Diesel into firing up this morning (**** timers for the block heater
mad.gif
). They are worse than trying to program your VCR to record a movie
wink.gif

Matt

Hell, at least you guys live somewhere it is supposed to be cold---18*F in Memphis this morning....

We are going to have 20 to 30 MPH wind and a hi of 12 sounds like a good day to shoot long range
grin.gif

Crow Mag

crow mag - howdy - where abouts in Mich are ya - originally from the Det area - - my wife - East Tawas - Lots of family in the Bay City area .Fished all over the state , river and lake tournaments , was real active when the Michigan Steelheaders first started -of course that was about two life times ago - thanks

99 degrees and 75% humidity here on the other side of the Pacific in Brisbane Australia and I would rather be somewhere cold for a change! Have to find somewhere in the middle with pleasant temperatures all year round. Possibly near equator at altitude? With good hunting! **** - Kenya was the place 50/60 years ago.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.