Anyone else see this today??

so are we going to have to sell our guns to a gunsmith as a middleman and have him sell the gun on to the private buyer? Is that where this is leading?

First AFT & DOJ needs to figure out what they are going to do with Hunter Biden and his gun/weapon violations before they start messing with legal gun owners. Oh yeah, and while they're at it they might want to buy back (whatever the hell that means) the weapons Obama gave to the Mexican cartel, then tried to blame it on the gun show sales, when that brain-dead anti-American communist was in office. They have to throw the anit-second amendment sycophants a carrot to keep them voting for the part with a jackass for a mascot., although fitting. Just my 0.2 Cheers.

First AFT & DOJ needs to figure out what they are going to do with Hunter Biden and his gun/weapon violations before they start messing with legal gun owners. Oh yeah, and while they're at it they might want to buy back (whatever the hell that means) the weapons Obama gave to the Mexican cartel, then tried to blame it on the gun show sales, when that brain-dead anti-American communist was in office. They have to throw the anit-second amendment sycophants a carrot to keep them voting for the part with a jackass for a mascot., although fitting. Just my 0.2 Cheers.
Hunter has a free pass. I hope they put all of them in jail.

Hunter has a free pass. I hope they put all of them in jail.
I'm not sure about that, I don't think Mr. "Powder Nose" Hunter is home-free yet. The Democrats and the Deep State are trying to use the gun/ 2nd-A/Trump issue as misdirection, "Look over there baby Wolf!" to keep our minds occupied and off the real corruption and crimes that they are trying to cover up. Cheers

I read the story yesterday, and in a convoluted way it sounded like more people were going to be qualified to get FFL's.
That FFL is a double-sword, they used to give them out like candy back in the 60s and 70s I had quite a few friends that had them. Cheers

They pulled this in New Mexico a few years ago. You just go down to a shop/ffl and do the transaction. They take ownership and then release it to the buyer after they clear.

They pulled this in New Mexico a few years ago. You just go down to a shop/ffl and do the transaction. They take ownership and then release it to the buyer after they clear.
If that's the case then it's the same here in Oregon. You go to a FFL and do a private party transfer. DROS 4473.