Is anyone else getting Cabin Fever?

SBruce

Wow, I am really itching to get out and test some hand loads, but for the last 4 or 5 days it's been blowing 10 and frequently gusting to 20 mph.

I want to test at 300 yds, but that's just too much wind and variance to get any useful results! Not to mention, have a real hard time holding the rifle steady once it gets over 15.

Anyone else?

Wow, I am really itching to get out and test some hand loads, but for the last 4 or 5 days it's been blowing 10 and frequently gusting to 20 mph.

I want to test at 300 yds, but that's just too much wind and variance to get any useful results! Not to mention, have a real hard time holding the rifle steady once it gets over 15.

Anyone else?

The weather got up to around 50 last week, and when the weekend came around, back down to the 30's, blowing hail and an ice storm. This week has been back in the 20's now. I just want a nice 50 degree weekend, with no wind, and maybe a little sun. Is that too much to ask? gun)

Still feels like winter here too, we got teased by a few really nice days in Late Feb, early March. But now it's back to below freezing at night, and below freezing wind chills during the day. And Dad just told me he heard they're calling for snow tonight.

sunny California is not so sunny . we got hit last weekend dropped 9" in 10hr lots of mud slides and road damage . our ranger station at the top of the hill got 17" still raining now !! but off for a weekend up north to do some shooting. forecast says 65 to 70 for the weekend:D "O" with 0 to 5mph wind :cool:

Last edited:
20-40 F, Some snow, it is 2' deep at range. I plowed it out to 400, got tiered of post holing. Shooting every other day last 2 wks. Spring in MT, bust a few rocks on the ridgegun)Pike fishing on the river

I have it major........

However, my lathe was delivered from home to here yesterday. Got'er set up and running on the apartment balcony. Kind of weird doing things between rain storms.

Neighbors look at me kind of funny.....:rolleyes:

But a fellas gotta do what a fellas gotta do......or nothin' gets done.

The lathe availability will greatly speed the bullet pointing project. Whooo Hoooo.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.