Anyone else see this today??

Personal choice. If I remember correctly when you do a "private sale" you are responsible to "know" if the individual can legally purchase a firearm.
Yep, hand a gun to a felon and that'll buy a riverboat load of trouble. Cheers

Last edited:
Chicago has some to the toughest gun laws in the country. It works real good for them. Several other blue Cities and States have the same thing. They gave a higher killing rate than Red States with either no firearm laws or very few. BLUE STATES EQUAL HIGHER CRIME AND KILLING RATE THAN RED STATES OR CITIES.
The answer is go Blue. 😁🥹 It's almost a wild west show.
I use to have an ending on email that said. "Chicago Shooting Rules" Sign up on Monday, Go to the range on Tuesday. Do your shooting Wednesday, and Thurday. Aviod the weekend rush. Now it's just come and shoot!😒

Chicago has some to the toughest gun laws in the country. It works real good for them. Several other blue Cities and States have the same thing. They gave a higher killing rate than Red States with either no firearm laws or very few. BLUE STATES EQUAL HIGHER CRIME AND KILLING RATE THAN RED STATES OR CITIES.
The answer is go Blue. 😁🥹 It's almost a wild west show.
I use to have an ending on email that said. "Chicago Shooting Rules" Sign up on Monday, Go to the range on Tuesday. Do your shooting Wednesday, and Thurday. Aviod the weekend rush. Now it's just come and shoot!😒
It's so far over some peoples heads, even NASA isn't any help.