Worth A Look...

Big Sky

SPONSOR
Hopefully a little self-promotion will not turn too many off. If nothing else I hope some of you enjoy the visual break. It has been a very long time since I've released a new limited edition print. However, I am now back in the swing of things, and excited to be creating art once again after a long hiatus. The quality of this print is superior to anything I've ever offered before. It is difficult to tell that it is not the original drawing. I am extremely impressed and I do not think anyone will be disappointed in the quality. This will be limited to a run of 100 signed and numbered prints. The size edge to edge of the print paper is approximately 20" X 14". Each print will come with a Certificate of Authenticity. The price is $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping and handling in the US. Please PM me for shipping details. Thank you.

The actual print is clearer, sharper, and more detailed than the digital image below. For some odd reason this is as clear as I can get this digital image to be using Photobucket.
ElkPrintDoneSM_zps661f0cd1.jpg

Looks great!

Do you do only elk, or do you ever draw anything like whitetails, mulies, antelope, moose, bears, etc...?

Sorry for the questions, I am just unfamiliar with your work. However, I am quite impressed with what I see. Keep up the good work!

If you ever draw any cool whitetails pics, I would be very interested in one them.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.