Work

J E Custom

Never though I would say this but It has been very quite on this site for the last couple of weeks. Everyone must be going back to work and that's great 👍 👍 👍

Being retired, I haven't had that problem because everyone has been home dreaming up new projects and keeping some of us very busy. Can't hardly watch the news any more so work is the medicine for sanity.

This site has been a blessing when tired of working by setting down and communicating with normal people.

I hope things return to normal soon so we can get back to having fun and getting out.

Good hunting and shooting !!!!!

J E CUSTOM

Last edited:
Never though I would say this but It has been very quite on this site for the last couple of weeks. Everyone must be going back to work and that's great 👍 👍 👍

Being retired, I haven't had that problem because everyone has been home dreaming up new projects and keeping some of us very busy. Can't hardly watch the news any more so work is the medicine for sanity.

This site has been a blessing when tired of working by setting down and communicating with normal people.

I hope things return to normal soon so we can get back to having fun and getting out.

Good hunting and shooting !!!!!

J E CUSTOM
I'm always glad to see your comments & advice on here. Folks like yourself make this the best site of it's subject matter. I've briefly browsed some of the other sites and there's a lot of nonsense & non-benificial childish bickering that goes on. Len along with People like yourself & a lot of the other members does a great job of keeping this pleasant site to visit.

I second the above comment about your posts and this forum. In the short time I have been active here I have learned a lot and unlearned (lol) other things. JE your posts are one of those that I never miss. They are easy to read and understand.

Tommy
I'll 3rd that motion. All of it. Thanks JE for all the help you give that you don't even know you're giving.

I've got a leg not working well. It hasn't let me work, or do something worth posting about.

Closing in on retirement, I don't have a TV, and look forward to others posting here.
I think I could get by just as well with out a TV. Of course it may be a little helpful if you can't get around due to a hurt leg. Hope your leg gets better soon.

I bought a TV for sports. Now I can't stand their foolishness.

I loved most sports before they became political and just played the game. now the 80+% of folks that just like to watch a game cant, because 10% want to send a message that No one cares about
and the owners get bullied in to doing it their way.

I would rather watch the news than see my flag Dishonored and I hate what has happened to the "News"

I'm about to run out of legal things to do. o_O

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.