Wolf

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras And Photos' started by rem40xb1, Jul 22, 2014.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. hunterbob

hunterbob Well-Known Member

I'm almost 68 and grew up on a farm and farmed a good portion into my late 20's, so Also had a Ranch of my own. The land has been my teacher too. Also technology has come a long, I hunt at least 3 days a week for predators every week..... I stand by what I said.... Also go to Nobles foundation who has done extensive research that hunters like us , we just don't have the resources that they do.....:D

Feral Hogs News

2. jskmtd

jskmtd Well-Known Member

Wow Silver Dog!!! It sure is funny when it comes to the wolf the people who tell us how to manage them have no experience with them and don't have to live with them. I guess ignorance is bliss!!
    Jon

3. Engineering101

Engineering101 Well-Known Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again - in areas where people go, I want them gone, the wolf and the grizzly. They serve no purpose today. We don't need them to properly manage our wild game and they make things complicated. If you have hunted around either of them you know what I mean. There is one other thing - grizzly kill people from time to time. I don't know about you, but I'm not OK with that. With them gone, no complications. So... be careful for whom you vote.

4. hunterbob

Yep! Right with you on that one bro.... I don't want any wolves around or Grizzlys...
    I'm not saying extermination, but shoot them on sight is all. Then they'll go back up into the mountains, instead of coming into towns, it'll keep their numbers down. etc....

5. rem40xb1

rem40xb1 Well-Known Member

I just had another Wolf on my camera. This wolf was a male the first one is a female. I think there are more then I am getting pictures of. The season opens 8/30/14 and I plan to see if I can reduce the population or eliminate the entire bunch.

6. hunterbob

I say go for it,,,rem40x

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  7. hunterbob

I had a lion show up on a camera near a hog trap.. i'm gonna guess 4" across its paw print.It left 3 prints in 2 different places... its a biggin.. 3 days later I spotted it chasing a doe.... 600 + yds from me, and the doe out ran it; then the cat got into high grass .... so no shot....

I may have made a mistake ,,,, should put this on a lion thread .... can't figure out how to delete it...

8. AmericanRWB

AmericanRWB Active Member LRH Team Member

Out west here, we are just letting these guys reproduce...problems down the road.

9. just country

just country Well-Known Member

morning read an article about ravens. the author says if u want to
    find wolves, location ravens. the birds r called wolf birds. after
    the wolves finish a carcaus sp the ravens finish off the remains.
    justme gbot tum