Wind Drift 257 Bee

Makaira

I have a 257 Weatherby and running 100 TTSX at 3600fps and was wondering what app would be the best to figure wind drift.Getting ready for a California antelope hunt and having a hard time finding it online.Longest kill has been 650yards on a mule deer but no wind-hopefully alot closer on this hunt.
Thanks

I have a 257 Weatherby and running 100 TTSX at 3600fps and was wondering what app would be the best to figure wind drift.Getting ready for a California antelope hunt and having a hard time finding it online.Longest kill has been 650yards on a mule deer but no wind-hopefully alot closer on this hunt.
Thanks
I like the shooter app. It can be bought for your smart phone for about 10 bucks.

Strelok used to be free, and it worked great. Applied Ballistics is also great but costs $30. Comparing one vs the other always ended up extremey close in dial ups...

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.