Winchester Model 70 Classic Laredo LRH

johnnyk

Folks,
I have found a new Laredo in .300 Win Mag. I really like the looks of this rifle and believe it has potential. I have been shooting Sendero's and VS for years. Can this rifle possible compare accuracy wise? Anybody out there got one? Is it worth the $599.99 price tag? Please advise. Thanks in advance. JohnnyK.

I have one in 7mm Rem Mag. It shoots very good with the 140's or 160's my best gruops are under 1.00 inch with out much work. I like the stock alot. All I have done to it is clean and shoot. It is a bear to carry thru the woods though.
You shoud have good luck with yours

22 Mag

I have owned and shot out two winchester lerados in 300 wm. Both shot great. I also worked with a 7mm rem mag that shot under 1 moa.

I have a Laredo in 7mm stw mine is the plain barrel without the Boss system it will shoot 3/4"@100 most of the time with Federal factory loads the 150 Nosler solidbase I havent had time to work up any loads but I dont think that is bad for a factory rifle. chad

i had a 7mm rem mag. it was as good or better than a sendero. my son in-law won a 1000 yard match with it. i prefer the one with out a boss. it has 26inch barrel instead of 24. easily the equivalent of the blued sendero.

Folks,
I have found a new Laredo in .300 Win Mag. I really like the looks of this rifle and believe it has potential. I have been shooting Sendero's and VS for years. Can this rifle possible compare accuracy wise? Anybody out there got one? Is it worth the $599.99 price tag? Please advise. Thanks in advance. JohnnyK.
If you won't buy it for that price let me know where it is and I will.

This post has been resurrected from 8 years ago and spun off in a different direction. I never bought the Laredo. It was near Wilmington, NC and probably way gone by now.

guilli was asking about stabilization of Bergers in a BOSS LRH. What rifle are ye speaking of? I'm thinking Savage LRH with muzzle break. Let us know. Thanks. JohnnyK.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.