• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Win Model 70 7mm WSM Coyote

Just a friendly Heads up, Very tight core community here, Your actions and responses will mark you forever here, Your not off to a very good start
How so? Because the two of you think I am dishonest and I let you know how illogical it is to presume that based on me not saying what state I am in?

I'll try again. I order several things sight unseen. Winchesters aren't one of them. I'm in middle tn. If you're near here, I would be willing to meet you at an ffl so I could see the rifle in person. If I'm satisfied with it I'll happily purchase and do the transfer through the ffl there on the spot.
Appreciate it, but not near there. Thank you.

How so? Because the two of you think I am dishonest and I let you know how illogical it is to presume that based on me not saying what state I am in?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
No body said your dishonest but the more you plead your case and argue the worse it looks, It's obvious that your not gonna get it so As I said it was a friendly heads up, 21 days in and here you are, Good Luck