Why would scope be off from glasses on and off

unclefish

Have a friend that is having trouble at short yardage with scope and aiming. Glasses off he is 8" inches high. puts his glasses on dead nuts. He says he can see the target fine with or with out glasses. He had that lasik eye surgery. I told him its probably an astigmatism. His scope does not have a parallax adjustment on it either. Anyone else on here have similar issue or have an idea whats going on with his eyes. Also told me with his sons old 243 that has a real old weaver scope on it he see's 2 targets. and does not with his leupold. I told him to shoot with his glasses on he says he don't like to cause they fog up. so then I told him hold 8 inches lower ...he don't like my answers

If I can remember right 4 years or so ago. Now that I think of it think they even had some issues back when they did to. I will have to find out.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.