Why am i shooting to the left

If it's repeatable and done on multiple rifles, it's the shooter and how you're shooting. Not to get long winded but shooting basics, behind the rifle, follow through, Natural point of Aim is off I can tell already by what you posted, forcing the rifle on target. Once you're at distance wind, Spin drift, etc are factoring to some degree

I'm sure there's some explanation and definitely something I'm doing wrong. Just weird. Not something that's new either. Been seeing it every since my first time I used the kestrel. Before that, I really wasn't shooting paper or a way to see where my impacts were hitting. First time I noticed it was my first 600 yard match where there wasn't really any way to tell where you were hitting and my 10 shot group was pretty good but all left. Didn't have the kestrel then it was 2or 3 years ago.
People are placing entirely too much trust in a Kestrel. It cannot read the wind anywhere but where you are currently standing, much less 600 or 1000 yards away, nor the way the terrain changes wind direction between the firing point and the target. While I am old and maybe the courses of fire that I participated in are now equally old I cannot feature shooting a 600 or 1000 yard match without feedback from the pits (Or maybe there are no longer pits. Did people get freaked out with the sound of supersonic bullets flying overhead) Back in the good old days each shot was spotted not only for you to keep score but to let you know how the wind, weather and mirage (Just to name a few) acted on the bullet in flight. How does it now happen that you can shoot an entire match with displaced groups. Inquiring minds want to know?

Lol, it's a local match. Not sanctioned in any way. Basically I won a pound of bacon for 2nd place last weekend. They have 3 cameras set up for sighters at a shootnsee target between the official targets but the cameras never work. The shoot and see's look like they use the same ones every match lol. Nobody uses them. There's a couple small gongs but all 8 guys on the line are shooting at them so it can get confusing. Cameras aren't allowed while you're shooting for score. It's actually a lot of fun and there's actually some pretty good shooters there. There's different classes like iron sights and no restrictions for calibers up to 50 bmg.

Lol, it's a local match. Not sanctioned in any way. Basically I won a pound of bacon for 2nd place last weekend. They have 3 cameras set up for sighters at a shootnsee target between the official targets but the cameras never work. The shoot and see's look like they use the same ones every match lol. Nobody uses them. There's a couple small gongs but all 8 guys on the line are shooting at them so it can get confusing. Cameras aren't allowed while you're shooting for score. It's actually a lot of fun and there's actually some pretty good shooters there. There's different classes like iron sights and no restrictions for calibers up to 50 bmg.
OK, explains a lot about why no info on the hits off of the center. Local matches can be fun but do sometimes lack in some of the amenities of a sanctioned match.

Depending where you are shooting from could also have an effect due to the Coriolis . At a 1000 yards more or less half to a minute of angle takes effect shooting in a north to south and reverse impacts will be left or right, east to west and reverse will be high or low.

Parallax, scope mounting? Do you have the scopes diopter setup for you? I'd have students give me excuses and rifle cant was a culprit a fair amount. Just spit balling the basics, sometimes a step back helps, I do it. Doesn't explain the out and back but I'm curious when you do figure it out.

Perhaps the action or scope are canted. Check the scope with accurate levels. I've also seen bedded rifles with the action canted in the stock.

Well it looks like the scope levels made it here. I shoot a lot and it will be interesting to see if what I think is level is level lol.
Hmm makes me wonder if maybe the target stand is canted at the different ranges at your range. And maybe your canting the rifle is relation to your targets. That "could" explain the same thing happening to different rifles while at the range.

If it wasn't said - You might have another "shooter" put a few rounds through your rifle/s........

Just a thought.