Whoz goin' to Townsend Saturday-besides me?

Roy, Darn it, sorry I am going to miss you. I will be branding calves with some neighbors that day. Scott McDonald will be the range officer taking my place. The shoot is going to start about 10:00. I think Scott will be there a little ahead of time. I will go up today or tomorrow and paint targets and make sure all the steel is still swinging.

Have fun you guys, I will see you at the June shoot on Saturday the 15th.

Have a great time. gun)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff

I'll post this update here too.

Ok long range shooters! I just got home from the range and gave all targets a tune up. All targets are up and ready with a fresh coat of paint. You will also notice some new targets since your last visit. Now, along with the steel gongs at 200, 300, 400 and 500 meters, there are swinging animal silhouette targets. A chicken, pig, turkey, and ram. Then we have the small steel gong at 600 yards, just past that to the right the diminishing rocks with a fresh coat of paint, another rock up past the 600 yard gong, another gong at somewhere near 750, a large rock on a wire spool past that painted with a white patch, then the gong at 850ish, and today I set up 4 rocks and painted them white on the face of the 1000 berm. Two have orange dots for an aim point. These should be great for sighting in for the 1000 yard gong.

Have a great shoot this Saturday.

Jeff

I'll be drivin' through on my way back from MSU meeting with my school advisor, hope you fellers have fun!

I have a date with a pretty lady that wants to shoot one of those furry black things herself this weekend!

I don't know, I'm thinkn maybe not this one, still waiting for a recoil lug for little girls 6mm but it's fitted up and she's tried it on and she's wanting to shoot animals bad. Work has gone full stupid sideways, I swear I'm getting so tired of water heads which does not bode well for the rest of the summer if spring has been this ugly!!!

Got me a new motive to go.

Hmmmm, I may have the place to myself. Good for me:)

Thinking of entering this: Vortex Optics - Vortex Extreme

Will use this saturday to get super serious about this.

The ol' body may not be up to such exertion but I may as well go out in a blaze of glory . . . . . . . . . . just like I came in! :D:D

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.