Who's up for a LR hog hunt?

Re: Who\'s up for a LR hog hunt?

Chris

Good to see you're still kick'n about.

I've already got a Texas hog and space alien (space alien spotting near Marfa) hunt and spotting trip planned in March/April so I can't make this one of your's.

Is this the Diamond A Ranch located about 70 miles west of San Antonio???? (There's gotta be about 100 Diamond ? Ranches in Texas (where ? is any letter of the alphabet).)

Chris,
I'm interested. Sent you an email.

Lorenzo

Chris,

Looks like you got things set up in a really nice place there.

I know what you mean about the busy part, seems like the dust just settled and now the storm is approaching. The next few months will be tied up for me no doubt.

I would love to come out and meet up with you folks, but would have a hard time trying to justify a trip like that to the sweetie since our 20th will be coming up this year, and we're saving to go somewhere then.

I passed up hogs this past Sunday. Not that I didn't want to shoot, just too late in the day to be cleaning one before the long drive home. There was one definate boar in the bunch, but with the evneing sun at the top opf the tree line they were at, I figured that with my luck I would get a sow. I just shot them with the video camera and sent it to Roy since he couldn't make it down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ANyway hope you all have a great time, shoot a ton of hogs, and those that haven't been down here enjoy the climate and hospitality.

Where in texas is it?? I wouldnt mind going if it wasnt to far from me..

Thanks for the interest guys....all the spots are now full. But we will do this in the fall....so watch for the announcements!!! I'll give a little more notice next time....

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.