Who's making the best suppressor now days

I own a Yankee Hill titanium 30 cal direct thread for my 300 win mag. I have compared mine to a Mack Brothers and found no difference for me. I would like to compare an elite iron though. My choice for mine was local dealer down the road and rated for my needs. I have taken mine off and put back on with no change in zero, but If I take the can off and go shoot I'm 1.5 moa off.

I own a Yankee Hill titanium 30 cal direct thread for my 300 win mag. I have compared mine to a Mack Brothers and found no difference for me. I would like to compare an elite iron though. My choice for mine was local dealer down the road and rated for my needs. I have taken mine off and put back on with no change in zero, but If I take the can off and go shoot I'm 1.5 moa off.

This is off Eliteiron's video link (12:39 mark) I provided in # 3, roughly the same as what yours to the right ...

Un-suppressed_zpsodsvszbf.jpg

Un-suppressed.

Suppressed_zpsp8ku1fbb.jpg

Suppressed.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.