Who makes Remmy's VLS Stocks?

Re: Who makes Remmy\'s VLS Stocks?

Check out the Sendero. Pretty much the same, another somewhat similar rig is the PSS in both long and short actions, again with an HS stock but slightly different contours.

Thanks Ian, did you mean to look at the Sendero because it's a LA?
Already have the VS and the VLS and the laminate just looks nice.

Regarding who makes them, I beleive it is Rutland Plywood, large wood corp that makes most of the laminates for stock making. If your looking for a just a VLS stock, I know of a link where you can get the factory VLS take-offs for about 125. If your looking for the link, shoot me an email...

Regarding the VLS in a long action, not a factory catalogged item. But I did not think they made one either till I got a Sendero in 7STW with a VLS stock. Yep it is factory. I did a bit of research on it and was told that it was a non-catalogged offering. From what I have been told, Rem will make ltd runs for large suppliers but not reflect the model in the catalog.. This STW of mine is one of ltd those runs..

Nodak

[ 03-14-2003: Message edited by: Nodak7mm ]

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.