Who has rl26 in stock?

6x47lapua

I'm trying to find this powder in stock. I'd take an 8 pounder or a single pound. Haven't been able to find it anywhere.
Thanks

Nobody has it to my knowledge. I backordered an 8 lb jug a month and a half ago and called them last week and they said they had no idea how long it would be.

There's a dude from fort Wayne that has 11 one pound cans he's selling in the classifieds

Sometimes you got to do what you got to do. I understand. Good for you on stocking up. At least for a minute.

Its overdue for delivery.

I contacted alliant back in Jan and they said it was suposed to be in the states in 6-8 weeks...that has come and gone and still no powder

Berger bullets, Nosler brass, Norma brass, the list goes on. This is apparently the new business marketing model for the U.S. component supplies now. Make small batches to sell out then make us wait...:mad::rolleyes:

Yes it is all reloading components at least in my area. I go to cabelas or sportsmans or wherever and there is hardly nothing. No primers, no brass, no powder, nothing. And the stores dont know where anything is either. They just say its overdue.

This is how they keep demand and prices high. If they flooded the market with supply, perceived value, and subsequently prices would fall.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.