Who crimps 280AI?

Briant_az

Just curious if the Lee crimp die will actually work with 280AI SAMMI cartridges or not. Their website is a bit confusing on the subject. Please let me know if you have used one or had any issues with it.

Thank you!
Brian
Lee Crimp Die _LI.jpg

Tagging in. Best bet is to call, but given the way these work I am not sure the shoulder would impact the crimping action. Let us know what you find. I am a fan of the light crimp.

I've used Lee Crimp dies for pretty much everything and have for many years, for both standard and AI cartridges, they've always worked great. Cheers

I drank the crimp die koolade for hammer bullets. Jury is still out on actual need, seems it does change things with random results.
wouldn't know as i never have and never will drink the hammer koolade its one bullet that will never be chambered in any of my fire arms but i wish you the best of luck

Obviously something turned you off the Hammer train and crimping. It can't be experience as you state you have not tried them. To each their own, but just curious what put you in this position?

Obviously something turned you off the Hammer train and crimping. It can't be experience as you state you have not tried them. To each their own, but just curious what put you in this position?
not into all the hype and hysteria '
2] they refuse to verify the bc with doppler and any one who has actually done so and proves their estimated bc is way off get threatened with a law suit just ask brian litz
he's proven several times hammers estimated bc is not accurate and they threaten to sue him every time
if their bc is accurate they should be wiling to submit them for verification over doppler radar just like hornady,federal berger & nosler and every other bullet maker has
to me they won't because they know their bc claims are not accurate
a company that can't be honest up front isn't one i want to do business with,
hammer just isn't being honest about stated bc's of their products.

i know I'm going to get FLAMED really bad for speaking bad about hammer but that's ok
the ignore button works really well on this sight ,any one whom doesn't like it simply click on IGNORE USER
problem solved for everyone whom is offended