Whitetail Triple Shot with 338 Edge's

Thanks guys, I really like hunting and shooting long range, but it has become as much fun to guide people and shoot video. It was really great to do the guiding for my dad. I owe him quite alot, he started me shooting as soon as I showed an interest (at 4 yoa) and took me shooting and hunting. So now it has become my turn to take him to do something he was interested in but had not done. It was great despite the weather.

Wonderful story, very well written--great pics and topped off with some AWESOME shooting. Sounds like a top-notch father/son hunt.

Shawn,

What can I say? Excellent!

I blow the snow out of my face and look at my dad who is about to wet his pants laughing at me. I ask was it a good hit? (I had heard the bullet hit). While wiping the tears from his eyes he said, "Yea, you dropped him right where he stood.

I can almost see your dad cracking up and you buried in the snow. I'm sure glad your dad had a great time and has an excellent sence of humor. LOL :)

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.