Which Stock Color for My SS .338 WM?

jasonprox700

I have a ss .338 WM that I want to restock. It is an ADL with the crappy sps black stock. I have been thinking about getting the Bell & Carlson Medalist. The problem is, I don't know which color to get. Black with gray webbing is my favorite (just like on the Remington Senderos), but I wanted something different since I already have quite a few black guns (4 AR's and a SS .22 w/a black synthetic stock).

I would like to stick with the Bell & Carlson. I do like the HS Precision, but for the money, B&C is hard to beat. I don't want camoflauge and I would like the have the webbing configuration. I don't want to go with laminated either. I do love the look, but I don't want the weight.

If anybody could post pics, that would be great. Or, email me at [email protected] if that would be easier. Thanks for the help!
Bell & Carlson Alaskan Wilderness / Mountain Rifle Remington Model 700 Stock - Right & Left Hand Available

I saw a Navy Blue one with webbing not too long ago here and it was awesome and with the SS barrel I think it would really pop.

I think I'm leaning towards the drab green. It just seems to fit. When ever I get around to getting a my .300 RUM built, I'll go with the sendero style. For some reason, the tan seems more suited for a 6mm or .243 build. So many calibers, so limited funds!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.