Which SRP?

Personally, my results have always shown a preference for 205's in .378" case heads, and Winchester Magnum SRP's in .308" size cases, however, this has changed with powder type used.
I like Remington, they are soft and show nice start pressures, however if I waited on getting them, I would probably die first…

Cheers.

I really like Federal 205 AR primers. I get good SD numbers with them. But then I prefer Federal primers across the board, except for shotgun. The CCI 41s are pretty good too but I don't get numbers that are as consistent with them. I can't speak for the Remington primers. I've never used them.
As said above, I let the rifle pick the primer if I have a selection. Whichever is most accurate and gives the best stats.

I'd skip the 400s in an AR. They have thinner cups than 41s. I've had issues with severe cratering well below max in ARs with them, and piercing in other guns that do just fine with 41s or 450s. There's a few factors that play into it, but in my opinion the best option is to use the thicker primers and not worry about it. I haven't used 7 1/2s.

Out of those three, Rem 7 1/2s.

But Fed 205 GM ARs or CCI-450s are better IMO.

41s are and I use a lot of them, just not really necessary if they're priced at a premium. I've never once had a slam fire in an AR, even though pretty much every primer shows a dimple if the bolt is dropped on it. If the pin channel in the bolt is clean very little risk there.