Which scope: 4-16x50 atacr or 3.6-18x44 mark5

Mark 5 or ATACR

• 3.6-18x44 Mark 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Agree, I like my subtensions true all the time. But i don't like a super fine reticle at low light conditions when trying to find an animal.

I think since i know the nightforce is a great scope - i'm more interested in trying the leupold mark 5. My buddy just got one and i'll see if he likes it...

have not tried the Swaro ever so i can't say.

I think both Scopes are good choices. You Having the Nightforce optics already I think that staying with those makes sense. The glass is a wash in my experience between the ATACR and Mark 5. Nightforce is what all the cool kids use and they are known for their reliability.

I recently bought a Mark 5 because I found a good deal on it with a reticle I wanted to try. My shooting buddy swears by Nightforce and his 4-16x42 is his favorite scope.

I like trying different options and I wanted to save weight on my Yote rifle so I chose the Mark 5. If it breaks I can get it fixed, sell it and replace it with something I trust more. Buying and trying gear is an expensive journey but we all do it. Have fun.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts